linking up with Moxie Wife and sharing some of my current faves:
- Behr Color Smart~ our new house is largely painted in a nice beige but finding it a bit dark plus wanting to let the kids have input into their rooms we decided to paint. This feature helps tremendously to narrow down the options when your three year old says "Geen".
- Have enjoyed the traditional Skinny Girl for the last couple of years; last time I was shopping I wanted to try something new so I tried the Grapefruit Margaritas. The description of sweet & tart is right on the money.
- Teach Me app an app with many levels; pre-school through 3rd grade. We downloaded the kindergarten one last summer and it held Lisbeth's attention the whole summer. We just downloaded the first grade one for this summer. Liam is still working through the levels of the pre-school one.
- Twilight turtle; Liam has always been tough to get to go the sleep ~ as in having to lay down next to him till he's asleep however Sir Turtles night sky of stars in rotating colors has proven a great help towards our goal of having fall asleep by himself.
- Wonderful friends who come and help pack or help wrangle the littles so I can pack!!!