- The closing on the new house was interesting and the very definition of 'all's well that ends well' ~ not expecting all the craziness Dr. Daddy had only taken a half day off so that evening when he got home we scooped the kids in their pj's and went for some quick glimpses of our new place.
- Packing and purging is continues to go more slowly than I would like but bit by bit getting done. Speaking of purging anyone know of places (other than libraries) that takes VHS tapes?
- Potty training success ~ finally and with reproduce-able results. Which means he can go to camp ~ Yes!!
- Caitlin's guardian angel is still doing a great job as she (Caitlin) has a few times been found upstairs at the new place but so far has never gone down intentionally or otherwise on her own.
- Nothing will prompt you to figure out where the thermostat lives and how it works to cool the house down like a couple of day in the mid 90's.
- The painting fun has begun with several samplers tried out and I think we have narrowed in on some great colors for their rooms ~ more later.
- And thank's to this wonderful post by Ana of Time Flies, I'm largely keeping all the craziness in perspective ~ Crazy Exhausting Fun!
Now please head over to Team Whitaker guest hosting again for Jen