- State of the house is actually ok; there are still many boxes to open and not enough pictures on the wall but overall we are settling in well and making it our own.
- Caitlin is currently a bit miserable getting four teeth at once but also marking the milestone of 18 months with a language explosion, starting to go down slides by herself and insisting on feeding herself ~ which while cute is also turning almost every night into a bath night.
- Had fun 'interviewing' the kids for this post. May attempt to make this a yearly thing.
- My sister release her latest book this week; with the moving craziness starting to calm down I'm looking forward to reading it soonest.
- Yay for summer produce; while the mess of fruit salad and smoothie prep is a bit annoying I'm so happy to see my kids happily eating so much good stuff.
- Weekend plans include anchoring some bookshelves, emptying boxes and if the kids have anything to say lots of sprinkler time.
- Some latest pictures:
Please head over to Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes