As the month and liturgical year winds down pausing once again to give thanks:
- A little boy who tells me many times a day that he loves me.
- A husband who loves to cook and encourages me to be braver in the kitchen.
- A baby girl who is learning to give voice to her love for us and has starting serenading me at bedtime.
- A bigger girl who continues to be an amazing source of light and laughter in my world.
- Our cozy Cape who welcomed us as newlyweds and provided warmth and support as we became new parents and grew our family.
- The lovely fieldstone Colonial that is everyday feeling more and more like home.
- Our Lord who as the days grow darker promises light and love everlasting.