- Guess who's 3!! Despite the fact that she says she wants to be a hundred Lady Cate is in fact as of a week ago three years old.
- Loves to give hugs, Minnie Mouse, Max and Ruby, hash browns, being read to and trying to do whatever her siblings are doing while still insisting that she is still a baby.
- Hates tackle hugs, not a big fan of breakfast despite overall being a good eater and not too picky. She is also an expert archer for when she does not want to be put in her carseat.
- Potty Training is still in the talking stage but I have big plans for the next couple of months.
- She is still in the crib having as yet never tried to climb out. She is still snuggling Sophia & Amber at bedtime; during the summer she began to voice some fear of the dark so Lisbeth's Glow Seahorse from her toddler days is now keeping Caitie company at night.
- She seemed to really enjoy the Minnie Mouse themed play date last weekend; and this weekend the family party with Grandma who also has a January birthday.
- Sweet Baby Cate can't wait to see what the coming year has in store for you and all of us!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's