- The sickies have come to visit; mostly with Liam who got the persistent sore throat ~ spiking the occasional fevers version, while Lisbeth the persistent cough version. So far Caitlin is doing well as are the grown-ups. Hoping for better things next week.
- Candlemas was subdued but nice. We went out with friends for crepes on Sunday since Lisbeth had a school function on Tuesday. Then on Wednesday she helped me put the window candles away.
- Catholic School week has been fun if a bit crazed as they are at two different schools this year ~ each having different activities all week. But the kids had fun and hopefully felt like their schools got celebrated.
- I don't often do politics here but please go read this and this!!
- Our play dough somehow disappeared in the move and I have been NO RUSH to replace it but sadly 18 months later Play dough is again in the house ~ and I am again picking up tiny scraps and explaining that if they don't put it away it will dry out!!!!
- As of today Caitlin is registered for Preschool and Liam is registered for Kindergarten!! Lisbeth had a great kindergarten teacher and year; really praying history repeats itself for Liam.
- Planning mostly a recovery weekend; Lisbeth has a Presidents Project to work on and we have friends coming over for the Superbowl. Have a good one!!
Please head over to Kelli's for more 7QT's