Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Open Book April 2016

Linking up and sharing some of my most current reads:

Heroine's Bookshelf: Was an interesting read where the author Erin Blakemore highlighted a character trait and the heroine she associated with that trait and how the books author also examplified the trait.  I learned so many interesting things and was reminded of some of my favorite reads growing-up.  And thanks to the literary sister section know where to look when looking for a new heroine like the ones I love best. A great light (but not fluffy) read if you like books about books.


Why Now? is my sister's latest and I'm not even going to try and be impartial but I'm liking it and if you are looking for a different take on the love triangle plotline take a look.





Now please head over to Carolyn's for more Open Book!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! If it's your sister, you don't need to be impartial! Checking both these books out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool that your sister is an author. I will have to check her stuff out!

    ReplyDelete