- Mother's Day was lovely ~ filled with hand-made crafts made at school, breakfast in bed, gifts cards for coffee breaks and culminated with watching a Red Sox win!
- While the weather is definitely tending grey and rainy but with the few good days this week I managed to get the lawn mowed and some seedlings planted.
- Going to play fangirl for a moment and tell you that if you are not reading California to Korea ~ you must check it out. In addition to being the new host of Theme Thursday Micaela writes about issues of faith and parenting with such humor and sensitivity it's a must read!
- Kids are overall dealing with the lousy weather well and definitely getting excited for summer. Many a cushion fort has been built and they are already discussing what to pack for the different trips planned.
- Am excited about the proposed commission regarding the role of women deacons if for no other reason than to learn more about roles women played in the early church.
- Speaking of women's history; I recently picked up a copy of Capital Dames. I have read and enjoyed (the first more than the second) Roberts prior two books and look forward to jumping into this one soon.
- The weekend will involve a bunch of yard work if the weather holds and as much reading as I can manage if it doesn't. Have a good one!!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's