- Life this week was better as it did not involve a stomach bug and even included a bit of sunshine and perhaps not as much sleep as I would hope but it is good to have something to strive for.
- Praying a family rosary is a goal of mine and am hoping armed with the tips from this wonderful post on Peanut Butter and Grace I'm that much closer to making it happen on a regular basis.
- Introduced my kids to Fluffernutters (peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich) this week and was enough of a hit to be a lunch request. Personally I prefer peanut butter & nutella but figured trying a Fluffernutter is a rite of childhood.
- March for Life is happening today which is a good thing and will hopefully get more media coverage which is a great thing. My prayer is that the coming years will find more support for the unborn without that meaning less for refugees, the disabled and the poor.
- Which is a hope and prayer so much better articulated by Cammie of Beyond Pearls here.
- Was so sorry to hear of the death of Mary Tyler Moore (may she rest in peace); The Dick Van Dyke Show and the Mary Tyler Moore Show were wonderful shows and big part of my childhood; and her advocacy of Type 1 Diabetes research was amazing.
- Have a wonderful weekend!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's!