- Sorry to go quiet ~ Lent was good but tough and spring was slow to come ~ and so winter blues caught up with me a bit. However Lent does end and spring has sprung!!
- We had a lovely Tridium and Easter filled with good weather, good friends, good music and lots of good food. One highlight being a friend who has moved away and is an amazing dessert maker surprised us all and came to Easter dinner and brought her amazing treats with her.
- Spring catch-up: March was very weird weather wise and I was sad so I'm feeling a bit behind yard wise but the phlox was great, and the tulips and dogwood are currently in bloom so I'm headed to garden store today and will play catch-up this weekend.
- In the category of late to the party but don't care: Parenthood!! For whatever reason never managed to watch first run but have now officially binge watched my first series on Netflix and Loved It!! And am now looking for suggestions for what to watch next?
- Thanks to a good friend and Netflix my kids have discovered Voltron ~ and I'm quickly learning all about red, green and black lions.
- Given the poor sight of both her parents it is not a surprise that this week we learned that Lisbeth needs glasses. At 9 she beats me by a year and I believe ties her father. We should have the glasses in about 2 weeks and photo documentation will of course happen.
- Have a good weekend ~ we are hopefully assembling a loft bed ~ updates as warranted!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's.