- School is winding up in the next couple of weeks ~ and the weather is finally shifting into my favorite reading outside time. Thanks to MMD and others I'm having fun planning my reading list for summer.
- I have gotten a slow start to this year's MMD reading challenge having only finished four categories so far but my current read (Talking as Fast as I can) fulfills a category and already have the next couple categories planned.
- Am really enjoying Lauren Graham's memoir and am planning on reading her fiction book soon. Planning on also reading Northanger Abbey (one of two Austen's I've never read), Howard End on the Landing, as well as rereading some favorites.
- Lisbeth is closing in on completing her 40 book challenge for this school year; and we are looking ahead towards summer reading. Two books are required but two others are to be picked from a list and I'm curious to see what will catch her interest.
- Liam also has a summer reading assignment. He has done really well this year with sight words and early readers. Am wondering if it will be sometime this summer that he has that breakthrough moment when you start to view yourself as able to read!!
- And for those times we are not reading; HGTV's Good Bones is such fun even if their design style is very different from mine.
- Have a great weekend!! This weekend brings to end the gymnastics year and has us shifting towards swimming.
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's