Friday, December 29, 2017

2017 in 12 pictures

I love end-of-year recaps and so am again linking up with a photo year in review, this year hosted again by Bobbi of Revolution of Love

In January she turned 4 and Shimmer and Shine  helped celebrate!

In March we set about building a loft bed!

In April she started rocking these glasses!!

Saying goodbye after a great Kindergarten year!

We acquired a couple new porch rockers and I found a favorite reading spot!

In August I gathered with family to celebrate the life of a beloved aunt,

and back in Maine we watched the eclipse, and 

introduced Caitlin to s'mores.

In September Liam turned 7


October found us being batty and having a lot of fun!!


November found Liam wrapping up a great cross country season!!


In December Saint Nicholas was good enough to pay us a visit.

Happy New Year ~ May 2018 treat you great!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great recap. I wonder if I'll ever not immediately think "Oh my gosh they are so big!" every time you post a picture of Liam and Lisbeth? It's like I forget kids grow and they are still those little kiddos I had dinner with.

    ReplyDelete