- Crazy spring like weather this week which was in one sense so wonderful as it felt amazing to be able to go on bike rides and walks; and get some yard work done. I am however nervous for when winter comes rushing back and what that will mean for the plants starting to bud.
- The great weather has made it easier to get a bunch of sanding done on all the wood for the Loft bed. Not my favorite task but am hopefully improving my skills, and hopefully will start painting soon which I do enjoy though I'm sure by the end of painting all the parts and pieces I'll be happy to be done.
- Liam and his classmates celebrated being a 100 days smarter!! Various activities included collecting a 100 of different items and necklaces containing 100 Fruit Loops!!
- With Lent starting next week I really appreciated this post by Peanut Butter and Grace and all the wonderful suggestions for getting kids involved.
- I've decided to give up reading fiction and so am trying hard to get Winter Garden finished cause it is wonderful!! I also really enjoyed my sister's latest even if it was steamier than my usual.
- And I as I return now to my sanding duties I wish you a very good weekend!!
- Photos of the week:
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's