- Life is good if a bit exhausting what with Dr Daddy currently on-call slide in between two work trips. Kids are good; busy with school and home projects and all excited for the recent big winds to blow winter out and spring in.
- Lent is quietly moving along; at the halfway point I'm happy with the reading we are doing and the efforts we are making at being less negative and fearful. Still looking for focus for almsgiving to do as a family.
- So excited to share that Lisa of a Pinch of Zest Etsy shop is open; please head over and enjoy her wonderful finds.
- Speaking of Etsy shops I treated myself to one of Katrina's beautiful mugs! It arrived this week and is beautiful and just the pick me up I needed this week.
- Prayers for the victims, their families, and the people of London as they pick themselves up and move forward in this sometimes scary world we live in.
- Waiting to hear if Caitlin will get a spot in the same Pre-K program that Liam attended. Hope so ~ it was wonderful for Liam and as she can already count to 100 and is asking us how to write words we very much want a strong program for her.
- Have a wonderful weekend!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's.