- Happy June! I may at some point write up how I did on my May Goals but short summary is good not great: still not great about making a Morning Offering but have found doing an Examen at night really useful. Need to do better about remembering to put on the SPF now that the days are more often summer sunny.
- On the 70th Anniversary of D-Day I offer my thanks to all of those who served and sacrifice during those critical days and battles.
- If you aren't already please hop over and enjoy Kendra's recap posts of her family's recent trip to France including Normandy.
- Didn't get any comments on my "What would you like to see more of here?" post. Hoping that means you don't mind if it goes quiet around here during the move as oppose to quiet around here in general.
- Today is Elisabeth's last day of Kindergarten. We are headed out later to her Completion Ceremony!! She had such a great year! I'm really hoping that the approach of setting expectations high and then cheering hard for the student is general to the school and not just this teacher because Lisbeth just thrived under it.
- Really excited to see my youngest sister this weekend when Indies Invade Philly!!
- Otherwise a weekend of packing and sorting. Have a good one!
Little first day ~ last day comparison
Please head over to Conversion Diary where despite being in the middle of her book tour Jen is hosting all things Quick and Wonderful.