Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Friday, January 10, 2020
- Happy New Year! Earlier this week Caitlin marked her personal new year and turned 7. We celebrated as a family with cupcakes and presents. This weekend she will celebrate with friends at at a local gym with some gymnastics and maze exploring, choosing a Vampirina theme for the balloons and tableware.
- Caitlin at 7 is a unicorn loving, artist; who loves drawing & coloring, and playing with magni-tiles, and kinetic sand. Very fond of her scooter to explore neighborhood, is contemplating learning to ride her bike without training wheels this spring. However Skye and her light-up seahorse are still essential at bedtime.
- Favorite shows include Spirit Riding Free, Vampirina, Molly from Denali, and when watching with Liam, Pokemon. Max and Ruby, Elena of Avalor, and Sophia the First still make the cut.
- She is enjoying school; doing well in all her subjects. Building her reading skills with sight words and learning phonetics. Often now reading before bedtime involves her reading a book to me before I read to her.
- Favorite foods include lasagna, Shepherd's Pie, and pizza. Mostly she like cookies and milk.
- She is really enjoying her beginner ballet/tap class, and looking forward to her recital in June; and swimming again next summer.
- Picture time:
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QTs.
Thursday, January 2, 2020
Linking up with Bobbi of Revolution of Love and sharing a photo review of the year!
|In January she turned 6!|
|In March Elisabeth performed with the Children's Choir|
|In April the blossoms filled our lawn!|
|In May Liam received his First Holy Communion!|
|In June I had the amazing opportunity to visit Ireland with my sister ;|
|and then visited England as her book assistant.|
|In July we visited Thomas Jefferson's Monticello.|
|In August as part of a cruise we revisited Prince Edwards Island;|
|allowing me to see Montgomery's inspiration for Green Gables.|
|A rock climbing party for our new 9 year old.|
|Hayriding and apple picking in the fall.|
|Everyone did an amazing job in the Christmas Tableau!|