- So how was your October? Good here; but feeling like having found a good rhythm with school got leveled up with scouts starting for the big kids and other fall activities.
- Elisabeth is headed to her first Halloween party tonight. We were browsing a costume store and she announced that she wanted to be an archer (Robin Hood not Merida) and we had a lot fun putting all the pieces together. Liam is Charizard which is not his favorite Pokemon but he thought the costume was fun ~ and I thought he would easily be warm enough. Caitlin is dressing as Minnie Mouse this year; which I'm happy for memory sake since of the kids she has definitely been the bigger Mickey/Minnie fan.
- Reason #228 why I love my kids school: having to been trying for a family rosary all month this week I got to attend as their school organized a living rosary. Elisabeth as a member of the children's choir performed the opening and closing hymn and all the 7th graders acted as the individual beads.
- Am really excited for the return of Fixer Upper and The Crown in about a month. In the meantime favorite new show of the season The Brave. Any other new shows I should check out?
- Liam's Cross Country season ends this weekend. He did not enjoy it as much as I thought he would but did say he would like to join the team again next fall ~ and could he please try Karate now!
- After temps all over the map for most of the month it seems like fall is settling in. Hope the crazy weather doesn't curtail leaves changing colors too much.
- Pumpkin picking and Liam's last cross country race this weekend. Whatever your's holds ~ have a good one!!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's!