- Incredibly blessed this year to manage two beach weeks. In addition to managing to get time to go to the Outer Banks with my family we were also able to get up to Maine to spend some time with Charlie's side.
- Traveling with a newly trained toddler means extra potty stops and traffic was worse than usual but the kids managed to keep the grumps to the minimum and the welcome was wonderfully warm.
- Water fun! As always the community pool at G-ma's was a hit and the boogie boards we bought earlier this summer were put to good use. Both Lisbeth and Liam have made great strides this summer and having a blast!
- Food as usual played a central role with Dr Daddy and his mom and sister having a lot of fun in the kitchen and all of us enjoying the amazing meals that resulted. We also went to our favorite ice cream place a few times and tried out a new one. Local seafood one night and making s'mores another were two other highlights!
- One evening we drove to near by Kennebunk and visited St Ann Episcopal a lovely stone church dating from 1887 and it's beautiful outdoor chapel; an amazing place to watch a sunset.
- Most importantly time with family. The kids with their cousins and all of us together in the evenings watching the Olympics.
- Photo Dump!!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QTs