- Happy Advent! We got the tree trimmed and stockings hung last weekend. Candles in the window and wreath on the door. Hoping to get outside lights up this weekend.
- Saint Nicholas visited and brought the miracle that everyone got to check out what the good bishop brought and still got to school on time.
- Am following the Blessed is She Advent Devotion and am really appreciating the daily reminder to think about how am I bringing the light and love of Christ in the world.
- The kids (in particular Liam) were learning more about Our Lady of Guadalupe this year and so I tried to kick our observation of the feast up a notch and made enchiladas. Lisbeth is never fond of trying new foods and even calling them 'Mexican crepes' didn't get her to eat more than a bite or two ~ but there was also zero grumbling from her on why we were having Mexican food for dinner.
- The Christmas concert was last night and the kids all did well and enjoyed even Caitlin whose cold has given her an occasional but painful earache this week.
- This week Modern Mrs Darcy announced the categories and released the reading kit for next years reading challenge. I've of course already printed the checklist out and am thinking of different options for the different categories.
- Happy Weekend and Blessed Gaudete Sunday!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's