- Greetings from my corner of world where I am mostly successfully maintaining social distance except from my little and medium loves to whom I'm teaching about the distance their dear introverted mother needs on occasion.
- One week in remote learning is largely going well; though I am still taking a wary deep breath each morning as I log-in to find my orders for the day. As in their teachers create the plan, and I to the best of my ability execute. Mostly this week has been a lesson in when they can work independently versus when I really need to sit with them.
- Hopefully next week goes even smoother; the weather continues to allow for outside time. Hopefully we begin to know if we are in fact 'flattening the curve', and what the timeline looks for the next few weeks.
- The world outside my window is starting to show signs of spring. Our daffodils are in bloom, as is our forsythia. Trees all around are beginning to blossom and the smell in the air is beginning to change. About half of our yard was torn up for the addition construction leaving ample area for mud but hopefully soon grass seed.
- On the topic of the addition; I owe you a really post on this but... it is complete!! We now have a working bathroom!! There is still a lot painting still to do, not to mention putting the rooms disrupted by the construction back in order but the biggest hurdle crossed.
- Philadelphia along with many other dioceses has closed Mass to the general population so we will be watching one that is being streamed. But to be honest I am struggling to wrap my brain around what Tridium and Easter will be like, hoping if we start now by those important days I will have something in place here in our domestic church for my little family.
- As with many of you, there are good days and tough days. The uncertainty is tough but prayer is constant; and be assured of mine.
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's!