- Liam is having quite the language explosion; in addition to finally saying his sister's names, recent words include: hose, brown, house, coat, grapes, bear, and water. He is currently also really into role playing especially being a fire fighter, a super hero, and/or a construction worker.
- Two wonderful Motherhood links of support and encouragement this week; firstly from Colleen of Martin Family Moments, and secondly from Lisa Jo Baker
- Lisbeth is having a blast and becoming more and more expert on the scooter she received for her birthday. Reading however is proving a challenge as she is sometimes very stubborn about 'sounding' words out and will simply say she doesn't know the word. We keep telling her that she isn't suppose to 'know' yet but currently frustrations on both our parts builds quickly.
- At 3 1/2 months, Caitlin is consistently holding her head up on 'tummy time' and looking like she will be rolling very soon. The carseat is still an occasion for crying but less so. She continues to be my spittiest baby, but as she doesn't seem uncomfortable and is gaining weight I'm hopeful this is something she will mature out of rather than something worse like reflux.
- Another great post this week from Dwija of House Unseen about not apologizing about how NFP works in our families
- After talking about it for a couple of years and getting estimates in a stop-and-go fashion we have finally selected a contractor and are moving forward on updating the upstairs bathroom. I am equally anxious about noise, mess and how long we will be down a bathroom and excited about picking out new things and finally fixing up the room.
- Planted a garden with Lisbeth last weekend; last year the squirrels got everything but this year Dr Daddy has promised to help with pest control. Still have to get some tomato plants, hopefully this weekend.
|Sorry blurry, was shooting fast before they noticed.|
Have a good one ~ and please visit Conversion Diary for more of this week's Quick Takes.