Friday, September 26, 2014

Quick Takes #162 Things around here and around the web


  1. Last weekend I attended part of the annual conference for AABC; it was great to step back into my midwifery shoes for a day and catch-up with friends.
  2. Edel'15 has been announced!! A planned family reunion will likely prevent me from attending the conference but I'm so happy to know that it's happening.
  3. A couple wonderful posts that really spoke to my heart and mind during these 'in the mothering trenches' days: first this one from Sole Searching Mama.
  4. The other wonderful post was by Dwija of House Unseen
  5. My autumn reading list is all set for quite awhile thanks to Anne the Modern Mrs Darcy!!
  6.  Cyndi Lauper, Sara Bareilles & Hoda Kotb collaborated on an amazing video featuring kids from the Cancer Center where Dr. Daddy works.  I love how these kids amazing spirit and bravery is celebrated
  7. Have a wonderful weekend!

Please head over to Conversion Diary for more 7 Quick Takes

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing about Susan's post, Joy. It was a much needed read for me!

    ReplyDelete