- Last weekend I attended part of the annual conference for AABC; it was great to step back into my midwifery shoes for a day and catch-up with friends.
- Edel'15 has been announced!! A planned family reunion will likely prevent me from attending the conference but I'm so happy to know that it's happening.
- A couple wonderful posts that really spoke to my heart and mind during these 'in the mothering trenches' days: first this one from Sole Searching Mama.
- The other wonderful post was by Dwija of House Unseen
- My autumn reading list is all set for quite awhile thanks to Anne the Modern Mrs Darcy!!
- Cyndi Lauper, Sara Bareilles & Hoda Kotb collaborated on an amazing video featuring kids from the Cancer Center where Dr. Daddy works. I love how these kids amazing spirit and bravery is celebrated
- Have a wonderful weekend!
Please head over to Conversion Diary for more 7 Quick Takes