- Liam will officially be four tomorrow so I thought I would use this week's post as a sort-of snapshot of him now.
- Much more reserve than his older sister he meets the world in a more tentative way but once he knows you be ready for the rough & tumbleness of a toddler cum preschooler. He turns just about anything into a sword (his weapon of choice) and loves to run and roar: Superheroes and Dinosaurs being absolute tops in his hit parade.
- Included in his SuperHero category are Fire Fighters and Police Officers; he still alternates between the two when saying what he wants to be when he grows up.
- Talking more and more all the time story-telling is starting to play a role as is imaginary play with him setting the scene and determining the plot. He still uses the 'w' sound for 'l' which makes saying his name a very cute moment; and more often than not still uses me, her, and him in place of I, she and he ~ another quirk we are trying to train him out of but I will miss when it is gone.
- A great eater he is usually up for trying anything; favorites include Italian Wedding Soup, ice cream, fruit and hot dogs. Not a big breakfast eater except for Daddy's pancakes and sausage.
- Loves: Transformer Rescue Bots, dinosaurs, Paw Patrol, and Daddy!!
- Having finally fully potty trained early this summer and having made peace with the move and his new room ~ we are very excited to celebrated our newly minted four year old and see what the coming year brings!!
Happy Birthday Liam!!
Please head over to Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes