- Life these days is as crazy of the weather! While part of me is in denial about everything that has to get done in the next week, another part of me is enjoying watching the kids being excited the Advent activities we and their schools are doing.
- Liam's pageant was great fun with a couple of songs and the kids doing a great job with their lines and retelling the Nativity story.
- Lisbeth's concert was also wonderful. The music was beautiful as was the Nativity play. Adding to the fun playing the role of Baby Jesus was the one month old daughter of her teacher last year.
- Unfortunately what is getting bumped this year is any sort of O'Antiphons activity with the kids. I'd love to but I also know my limits.
- Shopping for the kids was a bit more tricky this year as Lisbeth's list include high price items such as x-box and power ranger weapons that were no-goes ~ and Caitie kept changing what she wanted. Liam kept adding to his list but by this point I regard that as S.O.P.
- Carols getting a lot of airtime in the car; Mary, did you know?, Emmanuel, and Jingle Bells.
- Have a good weekend and have fun lighting all four candles!!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's