- Liam enjoyed his busy, fun weekend; having a blast at his party at Charles Edward Cheese and then running well in his first cross country meet. As I looked back at my 'just turned 6 post' for him I realized all of those things still largely hold true. His favorite shows include Ben 10 and Voltron in addition to Teen Titan Go; and he has moved to first readers...but mostly he is still my running foodie who thinks Dad hung the moon and I'm pretty cool too.
- He also did well on his first spelling test; only missing one. This was a tough back to reality school week with homework every night and several quizzes to study for. More after school activities has me to trying to figure when/how to schedule homework time so that the kids get some down time but we are not rushing to finish up at bedtime.
- We have been back up in the 80's all week but posts like Rosie's have me thinking about go-to outfits when the weather cools down for good.
- All of the kids have picked what they want to be for Halloween which has me excited to get organized early ~ and really hoping no one changes their mind
- My dad would have been 90 today!! While it breaks my heart a bit to be reminded that my kids will never know him in this life; I'm enjoying their recent interest and questions as it lets me share some of my favorite memories and make real for them the grandfather they never met.
- Praying for the people of Puerto Rico, Mexico, and the Virgin Island ~ and really hoping that Mother Nature calm way down!
- Photo Dump:
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's.