Wednesday, January 6, 2021

2021 goals and commitment

 Happy New Year!

   We are back from a lovely Christmas break in Maine. According to the rules of our school since the kids left the state they need to attend class virtually for 2 weeks. The first week is going okay with each day bringing its own hiccups.  

   I have again set several reading goals for myself for the year, but have decided lifestyle-wise monthly commitments may increase success and follow through.

Reading:

  • I plan to read 60 books over the year. 20 of which from my own bookshelves. To help with this goal I am joining the Unread Shelf challenge again hosted by Whitney.  
  • I plan to read 10 from the 20th Century project hosted by Ashley of The Big White Farmhouse
  • Modern Mrs. Darcy Reading Challenge this year a 'pick your own path' of many options of which I have picked some that overlap with the other two and some that have my stretching my reading muscles a bit.



Lifestyle :
  • In January after my morning coffee till dinner, I'm only going to drink water
  • I will aim for 8,000 steps a day
  • Strength train 3x a week

1 comment:

  1. Great goals! I'm also going to try to read a ton of the books I actually own this year, so thanks for sharing the Unread Shelf challenge. I need to check that out!

    ReplyDelete