- Happy Nurse's Day (only a day late)!! As the school year draws to a close and the students start talking about jobs they have applied for, nervousness about taking the boards, and general relief and happiness at finishing their nursing studies; I give thanks for all the wonderful people who are joining the profession and the small role I got to play in their preparation.
- This has been a week of long hours for C. and while E. has definitely missed him at bedtime, it has been very sweet and a little amazing listening to their phone conversations. I usually have to provide some translation but increasingly she does a good job describing her day.
- Have received another email from my brother who was on the North Carolina/Tennessee line and about to enter the Smokey Mountains. Wonder where I will hear from him next?
- Made myself a tomato & mozzarella salad yesterday and watched most of it disappear into my toddler's mouth and resisted mightily the urge to shout "my salad"!
- Will hopefully finish the devotional I chose for Lent this week. Ideal goal: finish during lent. Realistic goal: finish before Pentacost.
- Cashew's kicks have in the last week gotten strong enough to be felt from the outside, so much fun to be able to share another part of the baby's progress with C.
- Happy Mother's Day to all of you who do the wonderful work of nurturing and loving the children in your life; be they your children, grandchildren, god-children or young friends.
For more wonderful takes on the week please visit Conversion Diary.