Things are cuckoo crazy around here what with maybe finally getting the old house sold ~ with its accompanying fixing-up, emptying the last of our stuff etc; Dr Daddy traveling more and more; and all the kids getting bigger, having homework and deciding to go all toddler destructive when unsupervised.
However there is much to give thanks for and while I knew a daily rundown would be beyond me right now do want to a couple times this month pause and give thanks:
- For the chance to do a Mommy&Me swim class with Caitlin; she loves it ~ I love it and so very much want to have those special one-on-one times with each kid.
- Watching Elisabeth doing so well and really enjoying her gymnastics class.
- Finding a buyer for the house who will cherish it just as much as we did
- The chance to spend some time with my mom, one of my sisters and their family last weekend.
- How the 'bigs' helped entertain Caitlin when traffic made the long ride home even longer.
- The virus that passed through the house was relatively quick and didn't create much havoc.
- A marriage growing better with time.
- The promise of more family time this coming weekend.
Have a wonderful weekend! And head over to Conversion Diary for more Quick 7's