- Lisbeth's party went well with the kids having a blast first playing in gym and then climbing all over the 'fun factory' which essentially is a ballpit/maze/giant slide structure. Our local bakery out did themselves proud and gave us a wonderful cake for our dinosaur loving princess!
- The other highlight of the past weekend was the Downton Finale which I thought was wonderful! Yes they were reaching a bit to tie-up most of the strings but I felt it was a most fitting far-well.
- Dr Daddy and I are presenting at Pre-Cana this weekend and I really wish I could copy Rachel's post and pass it far and wide!
- Important prayer request from Dwijia and name announced. As did Ana!!
- Colleen has graciously pulled together a prayer list for anyone seeking pregnancy related prayers or wishing to pray that intention.
- The weather this week has been amazing ~ and while it may not be here to stay it has been a nice hint that spring is indeed on it's way.
- Prayers for those in the path of the flooding in the South and happy weekend all!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's