Friday, March 11, 2016

Quick Takes #204: Parties and Prayers



  1.  Lisbeth's party went well with the kids having a blast first playing in gym and then climbing all over the 'fun factory' which essentially is a ballpit/maze/giant slide structure.  Our local bakery out did themselves proud and gave us a wonderful cake for our dinosaur loving princess!
  2. The other highlight of the past weekend was the Downton Finale which I thought was wonderful! Yes they were reaching a bit to tie-up most of the strings but I felt it was a most fitting far-well. 
  3. Dr Daddy and I are presenting at Pre-Cana this weekend and I really wish I could copy Rachel's post and pass it far and wide!
  4. Important prayer request from Dwijia and name announced. As did Ana!!
  5. Colleen has graciously pulled together a prayer list for anyone seeking pregnancy related prayers or wishing to pray that intention.  
  6. The weather this week has been amazing ~ and while it may not be here to stay it has been a nice hint that spring is indeed on it's way. 
  7. Prayers for those in the path of the flooding in the South and happy weekend all!

Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope this warmer weather is here to stay! And I really liked how everything wrapped up in the finale, too. It was nice to see all the happy endings. :)

    ReplyDelete