- Happy Friday!! This was the first week of both big kids having homework and a test to study for and it was bumpy and so I'm looking forward to a weekend without homework (no projects yet) but I'm also hopeful that we will build on a decent start to something good.
- The Quick Recap on Liam's Pokemon Party is all good: the kids jumped to their hearts delight on trampolines and into foam pits; and then munched down on pizza and cake. Unfortunately constant motion do not make for good pictures.
- Years ago I stayed away from the new Upstairs/Downstairs series having been told that if you liked the original the new would be a disappointment. Then about a month ago I bumped into the second season and liked!! So I put the first season on my Prime watchlist and last week while Dr Daddy was on a work trip I finally got a chance to watch. So the good news is I really enjoyed the series and again visiting 165 Eaton Place ~ the bad news apparently there won't be a third season. :(
- Of the new shows offered this fall so far I've watched "This is Us" which I really liked and "Designated Survivor" which was ok and worth a couple more episodes. Any others I should check out?
- Given that it is now officially fall and all; I'm ready for the weather to act accordingly. The AC went off earlier this week and would be lovely if it could stay off for the duration. PSL and jeans please!!
- If you are of the prayerful persuasion would you please send a few up on the behalf of my friend Rosie and her wee babe? Please and Thank you!
- Have a good weekend!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's