- Wonderful visit with my brother last week as he paused on his thru-hike of the Appalachian trail. Having already done it once, this time he quote him ~ he is less worried about logistics and keeping to a schedule, and having fun taking his time.
- As usual matters of faith came up, were gently debated and a plot was hatched for a mini book club after his hike with us both reading C.S Lewis Screwtape Letters and Mark Twain's Letters from the Earth and then exchanging thoughts and ideas.
- I will not be headed out to see the final Potter movie (have not been in a theatre in about three years) but hopes everyone who is has a blast! I did very much enjoy the book and look forward to catching it on DVD someday.
- Not many responses to my Wondering Wednesday ~ is everyone as confused as me or am I just behind and changing the order of sacraments makes sense to everyone but me?
- What is it about July that gets people feeling all independent: Canada ~ July 1st, USA ~ July 4th, France ~ July 14th, Belgium ~ July 21st??
7. Have a wonderful weekend!!
Please visit Conversion Diary hosted by Jen to enjoy the rest of this weeks Quick Takes