- Happy December! Happy Advent! There is so much to do, gifts, cards, and cleaning but I can't help loving this time of year. At 3 years old I'm hoping that Lisbeth can begin to take hold of the special meaning of this time of year.
- Liam gives hugs ~ and big wide open kisses!
- When someone asked Lisbeth this week what she had for Thanksgiving; she recounted "Chicken, oranges, apples, and marshmallows" ~ in other words her thanksgiving feast at nursery school. Clearly the one she shared with us was not as memorable.
- Liam is now starting to stand independently and betting has begun on if he will be walking by Christmas/New Year. Given his interesting personality of being very laid-back and stubborn at the same time ~ I'm in the 'no' group!
- Am enjoying rereading the Advent book I review at a more pensive pace. Now just some time to check out the wonderful suggestions in these children-focused books I picked up for the kids.
- Really did enjoy unseasonably warm Thanksgiving, made all the raking and kid chasing more pleasant. That said, am also very pleased that there is a nip in the air and need to bundle up as we head out on our early evening walks to see whose has lights up.
- Key plan for the weekend ~ clearing off dining room table for Advent Wreath! Have a good one!
Please head to Conversion Diary hosted by Jen and enjoy the rest of this week's Quick Takes