- Happy New Year! Happy Epiphany!! Hope you all had a good Christmas.
- We did ~ after getting a later start than we had hoped we made the trip north in a great for us 8 hours. Kids only requiring 1 longish stop and 1 quick one plus amazingly little traffic allowed us to keep moving and get to Maine in good order and early enough to get all of us a decent night sleep ahead of Christmas Eve.
- All in all a great week with a lot time catching up with family, quality cousin time, the chance for an afternoon out to celebrate our anniversary and a 6in snow fall which made for some excellent sledding in G-ma's back yard.
- New Years Eve we enjoyed the traditional fondue dinner which went so much better than I had envisioned when Dr Daddy suggested letting the kids cook their own meat. When we went to wake Lisbeth and Liam at midnight they both declined to come down but had no memory in the morning which made for annoyed kids ~ next year we will tried harder to wake them.
- Am once again doing the MMD book challenge; this year she is offering two tracks and while I will be focusing on the fun track will depending on how the year goes try and tackle a few of the stretch category's.
- I hit my admittedly minimal goal of 50 posts last year; and am (I think) finding my way forward. I still care too much about comments or not but I imagine trusting and resting in my value as a child of God is the work of a lifetime. Onward!!
- Along with the ongoing process of putting the house back in order, after the holidays and time away, this weekend we will also be celebrating Caitlin's 4th birthday. Her party is not for a week but we most definitely mark the day with balloons and cupcakes.
Please head to Kelly's for more 7QT's