A birth center or if I were to imagine a completely different life; a coffee shop
2. If all jobs paid equally, what occupation would you want? Why?
A photographer of babies and small children; I find them to be amazing and would love to capture that
3. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you pick? Why?
A mustang, beautiful, free and living in community
4. If offered one “service” free of charge, which would you choose? (chauffeur, maid, personal shopper, chef, etc.)
A maid, dislike cleaning in general and taking time away from being with my daughter in particular.
5. What is one habit, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to break?
Putting myself down
6. What is one thing that no matter how many you own, you still love to buy all the time?
Candles, anytime I find a new and interesting scent
7. Out of all the game shows (past and present), which would you want to be a participant on and play?
??Who wants to be a millionaire??
8. If you could play the lead role in any movie that’s already been made, which movie would you pick?
9. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die).
Parasailing, go to Ireland, Alaskan cruise, visit Cavendish Farm (L.M. Montgomery's home), hold a grandchild
10. Which one of your birthdays was the best? What did you do that day?
For my twentieth birthday, my mom and I took a trip back to Rhode Island (where she married and I was born), it was
a lovely trip, in particular sitting on Galilee Beach eating warm clam-cakes and talking.
Please visit Roots and Rings to enjoy others take on these questions and thank our lovely host, Chelsea