Choosing to count my blessings rather than rant about the ridiculousness of this weather
- We never lost power!!
- After three cancelled flights, Charlie did make it safely home before the second storm hit
- Neither of the two trees that came down hit our house or our cars
- Throughout the storms and their aftermath I had a cheerful, happy assistant with all the shoveling.
- There was always a warm, cozy house to retreat to and watch the snow come down.
- Snow can be quite beautiful (when not covering your car and every pathway).
- Plans for the weekend, Staying warm and cozy when not outside playing in the snow.
Please visit Conversion Diary to enjoy the rest of the Quick Take round-up.