- Happy New Year: one week in so far so good, reading more ~ letting my anger simmer over every little thing less. Now to continue on this good start...
- Sending up a prayer for our host Jen who is pregnant and also has a clotting disorder and is being evaluated currently for ongoing pain in her legs
- It's snowing!!
- During our Christmas break ~ Lisbeth enjoyed for the first time many of the snowy pleasures available including making her first snowman, sledding, building snow castles and a couple of snowball fights
- Pronoun Problems: Currently when you tell her Thank you, she responds Your pleasure; which I think is You're Welcome and My Pleasure gotten slightly mixed-up.
- Got for Liam, who is holding up his head like a champ, a Bumbo seat this week. Loves it, and so does his sister who occasionally insists it is her turn.
- Plans for the weekend: Continuing to put the house back into order ~ and perhaps some fun in the snow! Have a good weekend!
Please visit Conversion Diary to enjoy the rest of this week's Quick Takes