- Lisbeth enjoyed her first experience with VBS and Tot Lot and both seemed to me a great value for the cost. Especially Tot Lot which included field trips ~ she attended three performances of Summer Stage at a local HS, and could have also gone bowling, to a bounce house and fruit picking.
- The Climbing wall/Slide we purchased for the backyard got good use both with and without a pool to splash into.
- Enjoyed hosting several pizza parties at our house to enjoy the Olympics with friends, and introducing Lisbeth to several new sports including diving, soccer, and gymnastics.
- Fully mobile and fearless Liam definitely put a new spin of playground time as he was more apt to attempt the big slide than his sister ~ and I got to try and keep track as they of course ran in opposite directions.
- And while on vacation: swimming lessons really paid off as I got to watch her dog-paddle her way around the pool on vacation, first using her 'turtle shell' and by the end of the week just some water-wings. (Camera cord still MIA ~ will post vacation pics as soon as it is located).
- Excellent ice cream enjoyed by all and BONUS: given my 'delicate' condition I was twice given a pickle for free to enjoy along with my ice cream!
- Went to an old seaside amusement park where not only did Lisbeth enjoy some rides but so did Liam (watching Lisbeth on a ride it occurred to us that Liam made the height requirement) ~ they both had a blast, and did their parents! Followed by some yummy pizza and a dash back to the car before the thunderstorm hit.
Wishing all a happy Labor Day Weekend!
Please visit Conversion Diary to enjoy the rest of this week's Quick Takes!