- We keep raising the stakes on this whole 'having 3 kids' thing. Dr Daddy was on-call all week and so I was majorly soloing. Largely went well; perhaps a bit more junk food, tv watching, and raised voices than I had hoped but everyone is alive and well if a little worst for wear.
- Caitlin is now a month old (separate post coming) and having her one month check-up later today with hopefully a good report. Loving that she now tries to raise her head and make eye contact.
- My experience of the Super Bowl: Yummy pizza, good friends meeting Caitlin, Wow Ravens way ahead, power went out, left to put kids to bed, Wow the 49ners have this almost tied up: Good game - Go bed.
- So without saying I did not see many of the commercials or the Halftime show; but there are some interesting posts about them: gypsy mom & Patheos.
- A lovely treat for the weekend, both my sisters are coming to visit. So excited to introduce them to their new niece and hopefully get in some good talks/catching on life, etc.
- Lent begins in less than week, still working on plans for myself and family. Suggestions welcomed for ways to introduce Lent to an almost five year old.
- The coming NorEaster is suppose to mostly hit north of us; prayers for friends and family in its path.
Please visit Conversion Diary for the rest of this week's Quick Takes.