Thursday, February 14, 2013

Why I love my husband Vol 7

In honor of St Valentine's Day ~ another installment of:



  1. Dr Daddy was on clinical service last week, and so not wanting to pass any of the lovely germs he might have brought home to Newborn Caitlin he wasn't holding her, but rather talking sweet nothings from a safe distance.
  2. His great patience while cooking with the kids
  3. His loving and funny texts to me when work keeps him there late.
  4. For agreeing to come to my roommates party twenty years ago ~ and becoming one of God's greatest blessings in my life.
Inspired by Kaitlin of More like Mary, More like Me

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post!
    #1 is so sweet! Ben does the same thing until he's able to change and shower. It's gotta be so hard to watch that cuteness from a distance :o)

    ReplyDelete