- Yesterday with help from my mini assistants managed to throw a fun mini-party for the Birthday Daddy ~ and still get everyone to bed nearly on time. Score!!!
- Gosnell case: I'm glad he was found guilty and will be accountable for his actions (many of them) ~ and that there will be time to sit & think about those actions. Still praying for the victims; working my way to praying for him.
- The kids finished up school this week, it was a wonderful year for both of them. I am so happy for both of them ~ they seemed to have learned a lot and grown while having a great time: Excellent!
- Today is my birthday ~ I've always liked having a May birthday; during the school year so I could celebrate with my classmates but usually warm enough that outside things were an option. And given that it is the day after my husband's, it is easy for him to remember.
- I don't yet have any profound thoughts about changing decades (so to speak), but since I keep feeling as if I should ~ I'll keep working on it.
- Road trip this weekend for a cousin's graduation and some birthday fun. Lisbeth and Liam are good travelers and are excited about staying in a hotel. We will see how Caitlin handles her first long car trip. Is there a patron Saint for car trips?
- He never reads here but I still want to give a birthday shout-out to my birthday neighbor and favorite husband!
Have a good weekend, and please visit Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes.