- Summer has almost assuredly taken up residence as we are experiencing our third day in a row above 90, aka heat wave; surviving with a/c, ceiling fans and lots of lemonade!
- Caitlin while definitely growing and changing ~ is still sporting the cradle cap which we are really hoping to clear up before her Baptism in a little over a week ~ knowing ironicly that the Chrism will be just the ticket if we don't have cleared by then.
- Yes she has yet to be officially initiated into the Church; don't ask ~ I'm still not completely clear on how waiting till after Lent somehow lead to the date being after the Easter Season too; a weird yet ultimately boring tale of busy families/busy time of year, etc.
- We have yet again plunged into the fun realm of home repair/improvement; very excited to see the end results, not happy to be down a bathroom ~ and really hoping it is all done by the time out-of-town family arrives for the Baptism!
- Author Father Andrew Greeley who has been 'living in the twilight' since suffering a brain injury in 2008 died yesterday. Did not always agree with his conclusions but appreciated his writing and commitment to ask the tough questions.
- Rules regarding screen time (TV and iPad) went very lax recently what with school finishing and the weather alternating between pouring rain and swelter heat. We have a couple weeks until officially summer activities start for Lisbeth, I torn between thinking we need to get back into better balance regarding screen time and thinking that balance will come as other activities start happening and not let this become a power conflict.
- Having the good weekend!
Please visit Conversion Diary for the rest of this week's Quick Takes