- Baptism went very well, the older kids had fun with their cousins and despite having just fallen asleep Caitlin did not grouse too much at the shock of the water.
- However I only have a couple pictures because at the church I was largely holding Caitlin the whole time and once we got home we changed her out of the gown due to the heat ~ so come-on family and friends who took pictures; help a Mama out and share your pictures.
- Lisbeth started swimming lessons this week. Having not had any classes since the end of the summer I was a bit concerned how she would do. No worries; it definitely helped to have again a favorite teacher from last summer, but she jumped right in ~ really excited for the progress she might make this summer towards swimming independently.
- While it currently only last a few seconds Caitlin is beginning to sit-up on her own and I'm experiencing my first strong urge to slow down time.
- VBS starts next week, Lisbeth had a good time last year but probably didn't learn anything lasting; higher hopes for this year along with some curiosity about the difference a year makes.
- As in when you are living it day by day it is sometimes hard to see the change in your kids understanding of something or learning style ~ but look back over a year and the change is obvious. For example 11 months ago we started speech therapy because Liam could say maybe 15 words ~ he is now well over 50 and putting them together in two and three words phrases.
- Good Weekend and Happy Father's Day!!
Please head over to Conversion Diary for the rest of this week's Quick Take round-up.