- Tweed flats from Payless: In my search for the leopard print flats that seem to be everywhere this fall I found these, cute and comfortable!! And very much more me than animal prints once I get honest with myself.
- Chobani yogurt bites ~ yummy flavors like raspberry with chocolate and pineapple with caramel in perfect snack-size portions, just right for a late afternoon pick-me-up and since it is Greek also just tart enough that the kids are happy with just ONE taste.
- Old Navy Infinity scarf: Soft and fun and just right for over a sweater or fleece
- Robeez: Once again we have a child that resists mightily having anything on her feet; so far so great ~ warm feet and so cute to boot!
- Crockpot ~ a question actually: We use ours every week, sometimes a couple of times in a week and our crockpot is now hitting the end of its road and so I'm looking for recommendations. Any favorite crockpots?
Now please head over to Hallie's and read all about the fun she is planning.