- So how is 2014 treating you so far? So far it is crazy here; nothing like getting ready to return to work, while your husband is revving up a big project, while cleaning-up from Christmas, while celebrating a first birthday...while surviving an Arctic Vortex!!
- My Saint for the Year selected for me by the Saint Generator is Saint Angela Merici whose primary mission was teaching young women ~ yup sounds about right! Seriously excited to learn more about her and see where her help brings me.
- Word for the year I'm still working on but in the meantime still working on gratitude; I met my goal of recording 500 gifts on my 1000 gifts app last year; and am curious to see how long it will take me to reach the 1000 gift mark.
- My mom is safely home from her trip to visit family and spend Christmas in Belgium. She had a wonderful time and I'm enjoying see the pictures and hearing the stories about my cousins and their children ~ and my chocolate drawer is restocked!!
- We had a nice little family party for Caitlin this week on her actual birthday where she got to feast on a birthday cupcake. She will get another chance this weekend with our Church family.
- Since the Giants (Charlie) did not make the playoffs and the Eagles (Elisabeth) went out on the first round we are now a house united. Go Patriots!!!
- Kid Shot: I think she liked her cupcake
Please head over to Conversion Diary for more 7 Quick Takes.