- Does it ever feel like life knows when you have plans and throws a curve ball. This week the kids had gymnastics camp and we had a playdate scheduled and of course a virus hit. Luckily everyone seems fine now but hoping for smoother days ahead.
- Given the above I was so grateful that Haley reposted this wonderful checklist!
- We are enjoying the first of this summer's harvest! Basil and mint from our garden and lettuce and cucumbers from the school's for which it was our week to tend.
- Elisabeth has been resisting making the jump to chapter books but early this summer she rediscovered the Magic Treehouse books and is loving them!! As a big reader myself it means so much to me to watch her fall in love with books and reading.
- One more week of camp and overall I think they have enjoyed it. Swimming lessons have also gone really well and I'm hoping will pay dividends on our trips coming up.
- Prayers for the people of Nice!
- As of last night we are hunting Pokemon! Updates as warranted #what I do for my kids!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QTs