- Life is good but the weather is crazy; we began the week with days in the 50-60's and are ending with a snowstorm. Crazy Weather!!
- I don't necessarily hate February but I do at times struggle with winter blues; and so am so curious about the concept of Hygge and really appreciated this post on Blessed Is She on how to embrace it this month.
- We had people over to watch the Super Bowl who provided great distraction and support during the entire first half while the Patriots were remembering how to play primetime football ~ and celebrated with me when in the second half they remembered in a big way!! Not sure how many records were broken but that was one amazing game.
- Take 4 goes to my newly minted 4 year old who has started asking me how to spell words and write letters. The very definition of bittersweet is how both excited and sad I am to watch her grow by leaps and bounds.
- It is now less than a month till Lisbeth's 9th birthday and so plans are coming together including the fact that she would like me to make her a Pikachu cake. I'm not sure which is the crazier concept: that she is about to start her LAST single digit year or that she still thinks I can bake!!
- And in a 'watch this space' moment after months of discussion between Lisbeth and Dr Daddy I believe that the loft bed they decided to build might actually happen; with plans drawn up and perhaps materials being purchased this weekend?!?!
- Have a good one!!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's