Friday, February 20, 2009

7 Quick Takes vol #4

Okay having been tagged by Mindy of Sweetness in the Small Stuff, this Friday's quick takes will be odd and interesting things about me

1. I have a slight hearing deficient which makes hearing the difference between words like merry/marry or carrie/kerry/carry difficult so I often need to use someone's last name so that my other half knows who I'm talking about

2. I love the music of John Denver and Peter, Paul & Mary

3. One of the best concerts I have ever attended was an outdoor concert of Judy Colllins with  my mom

4. When asked on a college application 'If I could spend the evening with anyone living, dead or fictional who would it be?'  I wrote about Anne Shirley of the Anne of Green Gables series

5. I struggle with 'winter blues' but watching my little one learn to walk and other wonders is definitely helping this February

6. My favorite all-time show is The Waltons

7. Being half Belgian, firmly believe the best chocolate and beer come from there

Okay, I tag: Amy and Carey

1 comment: