Friday, February 6, 2009

Quick Takes vol #3

  1. After hearing about the sudden death of Michael Dubruiel's and that of  the eight year old daughter of a friend of my husband.  Time is precious and so are the people in our lives
  2. Speaking of focusing on the present: I'm pretty much done with being cold, dressing a baby in many layers and then listening to her grump as I try and fold her into her carseat...however snow is beautiful, firelight is lovely and smells amazing. and spring will come in its own good time.
  3. Opting to be positive in my thoughts and my actions with Charlie is still a struggle amid sleepless nights, and daily stress.  But I can see grace growing and strengthening my marriage
  4. Quote for the week: Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of the heart.   Psalm 37: 3-4
  5. Having sat down to start working on E.'s scrapbook, I tripping on a desire to do it perfectly and now must make sure that does not mean not doing it at all
  6. Looking back on the past year, what memories do I want to hold on to, what will she enjoy seeing when she is old enough to look and enjoy
  7. Weekend plans, a friend's baby shower and time with family

No comments:

Post a Comment