Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Ten on Tuesday: January 31st
1. What’s your variety of apple?
Winesaps, Cortlands, most actually!
2. Do you prefer Long-English or Field cucumbers?
3. Tomatoes – Delicious or disgusting?
4. What’s one fruit or vegetable that you can’t stand and why is that?
Waxed beans, and Lima Beans ~ too dry and mushy tasting.
5. What’s your favourite way to prepare veggies? (Grilled, boiled, roasted, sautéed, etc.)
Grilled in the summer, roasted in the fall & winter.
6. Sweet potato pie: Love it or hate it?
7. What’s your favourite “style” of French fry? Wedges, shoelace, curly, crinkle-cut or other?
Shoelace, and sweet potato whenever possible.
8. What’s your favourite fruit-pie filling?
Mixed berries or apple
9. When you were a kid did your parents make you sit at the table until all your veggies were eaten off your plate?
Yup, mostly of them.
10. Do you drink veggie & fruit juice blends (such as V8, etc.) or make them yourself?
Make or buy fruit smoothies, don't drink any vegetable juices.
Please visit Roots and Rings to enjoy others answers to these Ten Questions.